This delicious recipe is packed with protein and can be made for any diet style!
Paleo- remove the cheese
Vegan/Vegetarian-Substitute Beyond Meat products or Tofu
Keto- Sub zucchini for the sweet potatoes
Prep Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 1 hour including baking the potatoes
3-4 Sweet potatoes
1 pound 93% lean ground turkey
Shredded cheese ( I used Asiago)
spices ( I used turmeric, curry and chili pepper)
1 cup diced Vidalia onion
Preheat oven to 425
1. Clean skin of potatoes
2. Microwave potatoes for 3-5mins then place in the oven until fully cooked ,flip half way
3. While potatoes are baking cook ground turkey on stove top , start with browning onion in pan then add turkey meat and spices and cook until brown.
4. When potatoes are finished cooking slice in half scoop out the middle to make little "boats"
5. Save scooped out potato to make a side dish
6. Place ground turkey in the potato
7. Top with shredded cheese
8. Bake for 8 mins in oven