Updated: May 18
A perfect protein filled quick breakfast or snack loaded with the perfect macros.
There's no more excuses for skipping breakfast. This quick and easy protein overnight oats recipe can be prepared the night before in less than 5 mins and eaten on the go or as soon as you wake up. You can even have it as a midday or late night snack.
Ingredients per serving ( I make 4 servings at one time)
25g protein powder
4oz unsweetened almond milk
10g collagen protein
1 tbsp raw cacao nibs
1 tbsp hemp seeds
shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
1/8 cup mixed berries
4-6oz glass jar or cup
1. Mix oats, almond milk, collagen and protein in a bowl
2. Fill the bottom of the cup with mixed berries
3. Place the oat mixture on top of the berries filling the jar up 3/4
4. Top with raw cacao nibs, unsweetened coconut flakes, mixed berries and hemp seeds
5. Cover and place in fridge until morning or eat when you want a healthy snack.
as listed above Calories 300 calories 25g protein/10g fat/30g carbs
to increase carbs add maple syrup, whole milk, bananas, or regular almond milk
to increase calories and fat add nuts or nut butter
to lower calories remove shredded coconut & hemp seeds
other variations can include chia or flax seeds, apples & cinnamon, greek yogurt, kiwi, mango, pineapple, etc.