Make the perfect anytime meal that's easy to grab on the go. Egg muffins can be made to fit any macro profile. Substitute egg whites for whole eggs or mix and match.
I grab whatever is in my fridge to make this protein packed breakfast or snack on the go!
Prep time: 5- 15mins Cooking time: 15 mins Yields: 12 muffins
1 container (pint) of egg whites plus 6 whole eggs or
1 dozen whole eggs
chopped veggies of your choice ( I used bell peppers & spinach)
2 ounces of diced cheese
2 slices of bacon (optional) *
1 medium muffin pan
Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
1. Spray muffin pan well with with non stick spray
2. Beat eggs in large bowl
3. Mix in veggies, meat and cheese
4. Pour ingredients into muffin pan leaving a small amount of room at the top of each muffin
5. Bake for 15 mins. Check to see if they are done- if not put in for 5 more minutes. Whites will cook faster than whole eggs.
Adaptation: Keto recipe
12 whole eggs
12 ounces of Cheese cut into 1 ounce cubes.
1. Beat eggs in bowl
2. Pour eggs into muffin pan
3. Place 1 oz. cube of cheese into each muffin